We also purchased and installed our car seat. It now takes up most of the room in the back seat of our little Honda Civic. For two days, Mike painted the baby's room and assembled the crib. He did a great job! He painted the rooms throughout the rest of our house, he always receives compliments and job offers. He's become quite the handy man.
We are half way through spring break, and completed half of our "to do" list. Hopefully my feet will hold up the rest of the week.
5 comments:
man thats a big baby if she can do that to you. Whats her name again, Kamalani?
hey, shes going to get to know the coolest bear in the whole world!
Mike, I'm so hurt! Remember me and Sherene helped you paint the living room! And you told me that I did an amazing job!
Michael and Sharene, Your baby is beautiful!!! Kai'ava is a great name too. We love it. Sonya and I want to go visit Boston sometime and see you and the new addition. Love the blog. Love and Aloha,
Larry and Sonya (your favorite Auntie and Uncle)
Post a Comment