After three months of studying, M passed his general exams. We are so proud of him! S also started a new part-time job with WGBH's radio department. S will be compiling the programming scripts for Boston's NPR/Classical station. K is now five months old, she celebrated with the arrival of her bottom two front teeth. After one big week of changes, we escaped to the Blue Hills for a much needed relaxing weekend with friends. We enjoyed great conversation, beautiful weather and sleep!
shes so beautiful. I am obsessed with her. That's okay, shes my niece. I'm allowed that privilege. The photo where shes in the car is my favorite. Her smile is so gorgeous.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
3 comments:
I love the window photo!
She's so beautiful!
I was just about to tell you to update you blog.
Thank you for doing so.
shes so beautiful. I am obsessed with her. That's okay, shes my niece. I'm allowed that privilege. The photo where shes in the car is my favorite. Her smile is so gorgeous.
Post a Comment