So, if I posted these two pictures instead, then the answer would've been obvious. Thanks for those of you brave enough to play, most of you were correct. (Even those of you who opted to call me instead of post your guess.)
The first picture is L.
And this K.
Their face expressions are the giveaway. L is all smiles and K was a very serious infant. But both are our two little cuties.
4 comments:
I can't believe I was wrong.
I wasn't brave enough to play, but I must announce that I was right! :) K gave that same cute "serious" look in primary on Sunday when we sang to her. It was so cute.
Wow-first, I cannot believe how adorable she is!
I have been craving an update and now we feel very satisfied!
Hey, I called AND posted.
Give an uncle some credit!
And I knew for those exact reasons.
Post a Comment