Some of the things that K has said about L: "Mom, L and I are best friends."
"Today I cried at school because I miss her."
"I'm worried she'll get married someday and move far away."
Conversations and pictures like these are priceless and worth noting because I know days like this won't always remain.
3 comments:
For some reason your reminder of the ephemeral nature of childhood made me a bit sad. I think of being a child with S, V, and B, and how much fun we had together. I think it's good to remember childhood's temporarily and cherish it. You (S) seem to do a good job of remembering its brevity yet fully enjoying its presence. That is why you are a great mother. L and K are lucky. Love you sis.
D
Ah, thanks D. I loved our childhood together. ;)
I could not be happier to have such great and loving nieces. I'm so lucky that they have such big hearts in their little bodies.
I read D's comment and it really hit me of how I'm the only sibling still living in the house we all grew up in. There's so many memories here. And I'm so glad that we're all still close after becoming adults.
Post a Comment