She's really animated...Much like her parents.-VaughnShe seems so content and recieves much love and attention.-Dad
You are missing two key faces: the smiley face and the "I'm dropping a load" and enjoying it face.
I think she looks a lot like her Dad! I can't believe how much expression her little face can already show! She's adorable.
We love that you started a blog! She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
She is so cute. Congrats again. Sounds like you guys are surviving. We can't wait to meet her!
Love the pictures. She's so cute.
Hey guys! I love the pictures! She is just beautiful. Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations, guys! I'm really excited for you to start your life of parenthood. I'd have to say that life could not be better! She's so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She's really animated...Much like her parents.-Vaughn
She seems so content and recieves much love and attention.-Dad
You are missing two key faces: the smiley face and the "I'm dropping a load" and enjoying it face.
I think she looks a lot like her Dad! I can't believe how much expression her little face can already show! She's adorable.
We love that you started a blog! She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
She is so cute. Congrats again. Sounds like you guys are surviving. We can't wait to meet her!
Love the pictures. She's so cute.
Hey guys! I love the pictures! She is just beautiful. Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations, guys! I'm really excited for you to start your life of parenthood. I'd have to say that life could not be better! She's so cute!
Post a Comment