What a unique costume idea! She looks soooo cute! How old is she? You and Mike look great! Good to hear from you...I'm new to this Blogging thing...I'm slowly catching on!
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
That is great.
That is hilarious!
The greatest thing I've ever seen!
She's the cutest little fish!
Ha,ha,ha that is so cute! She makes such a cute little fish. What a cute duo. Don't you love Halloween?
What a unique costume idea! She looks soooo cute! How old is she? You and Mike look great! Good to hear from you...I'm new to this Blogging thing...I'm slowly catching on!
Okay, so I tagged you, go to my blog for more info. I can't wait to see what you'll say! Love ya, Mer :)
Post a Comment