Sunday, November 4, 2007

Many Expressions of K Part 2

After experiencing the remnants of Hurricane Noel on Saturday; we enjoyed a beautiful Sunday. Our amazingly talented friend Ellen offered to take our family pictures. There were so many great pictures, keep checking our blog for additional postings.

We loved these pictures of K. She is so animated, check out May 6th posting, "The Many Expressions of K" to compare. We can't believe she is 6-months old, we are loving every minute!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's her teeth!
She's the prettiest little girl in existance.
That's right...I said it.

Crystal said...

She's so cute! By the way, I tagged you, even though I know Meredith did too. I'm limited on friends...ohwell....:) go to my blog for more info. I can't wait to see what you'll say! See ya, Crystal :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, your baby is so cute. I am doing research about a paper that I am writing. Then I googled to out where a CIB office was and I ended up here. She is sooooo cute. It seems to me you are very proud parents. I live in NM too and a member of the Navajo tribe. I have two kids too, they are fun. Enjoy every minute because it goes by fast.