
A and I grew up together, we were in the same 1st,3rd, and 4th grade classes. She was my first best friend, we've known each other for over twenty years. We've supported each other with school endeavors, marriage and starting families. A moved to the Boston area a year ago, and we now have three daughters between the two of us. This year, we celebrated Mother's Day together, we've come a long way since Desert View Elementary School and playing on the basketball team. It will be fun to see the cycle of friendship continue with our daughters.
5 comments:
Sorry, but who's "A"? Ha,ha,ha just kidding. That's so funny, I remember when we were twelve "A", Carrie and I did the line dance thing for the stake talent show. LOL, you'll have to refresh her memory for me. I love her she is seriously the coolest girl! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
happy 1st birthday. it's a wonderful thing to celebrate. it's so great having good friends near. a is beautiful btw.
How nice to have such a good friend near! What are the chances! You all look so cute:)
You and your sister are so beautiful. I can see you in A's daughters too!
Happy Mothers Day. It must have been nice to have friends over and have kids around the same age as K. I'm gald that K has such a wondeful mom like you. Thank you K and M for making S a gr8 mommy that she is today.
Post a Comment