

The day Uncle D completed his last college final, he hopped on plane to Boston. His week long agenda included visiting potential grad school campuses and attending lectures with M. The primary motivation behind cross country trip was to spend time with his one and only niece. Our amazingly talented friend E captured these adorable pictures, check out her blog for more pictures.
4 comments:
It's on!!
In another three weeks,
I SHALL HAVE MY VENGENCE!!
I don't know Vaughn flying out to "meet with schools" is going to be tough to beat.
Derek 1
Vaughn O
Being the best uncle take a lot of work, I hope you both are up to it.
K loves all her uncles equally and appreciates their love and attention. She has the best uncles, we need to create a Uncle's Day to fit in somewhere in between Mother's and Father's Day. ;)
What great photos! I love the 2nd one! I'm all for uncle's day, maybe aunt's too!
Post a Comment