K is now 22 months old. She's learning so much everyday. She can count to seven and spell half of her name. She loves "reading" books to us. Being so far away from family, the number one request is more videos of K. So here's a sample of her "practicing" with her flash cards.
P.S Happy Birthday Paka G
8 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so smart. I loved this video. She is a quick learner from the last time we saw her.
Not only is she a beautiful and adoreable little girl but very intelligent!
Thank you for the video. I love it!
I can't wait to see her again.
Love you all.
fun! yeah, well... growing up in Boston-or at least-my boston-meant that you couldn't afford to do things like go skiing or snowboarding. so never did... not even while i was here in utah-now i'm hooked.
that is so cute, i wish eko would be like this. Eko has quiet time every day but its hard to teach him because he CAN NOT sit for longer than 10 seconds. he needs to catch up tho. she is so smart.
Get ready, Hahvahd!
Wow Very Smart! Good job K.
I really miss her. The way she pronounces things is so cute. Hope to see her in a April. Who knows, by then she might be able to help M with his dissertation!
Love you guys!
M is already thinking Harvard too. ;)
Post a Comment