The holiday season is SO much fun with a two year old. You may recall our video from last year. Well, this year K is ready to have even more fun! And she hasn't even figured out the whole "present" thing yet.
oh my gosh, she is sooo big and she talks so much. I get shocked when i see eko and now k talk so good and so clear. She is gorgeous, hope you guys have an awesome christmas.
Thanks S+M. I haven't been trunky until now!!! Hahahahah, just joking. This really put me in the Christmas Spirit. I really miss little K. I still cherish our last Christmas together in Boston. It's hard to believe it's been a year. Thanks for the Christmas video. Give K big kisses from Uncle V.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
9 comments:
I love this video. I cant believe how much she says now.Its going to be fun to play with her during the break.
I love it! She is so amazing and I can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks!
How come just paka? Wow you guys put up a tree even though you'll be gone. I'm impressed! She's getting so big. Can't wait till you guys get here!
I love the way she says Orizona. She's so camera-ready at 2; I'm impressed!
Kaiava is getting so big...and talking so clear. Can't wait to see you guys.
We can't wait for our holiday season in HI and AZ too!
oh my gosh, she is sooo big and she talks so much. I get shocked when i see eko and now k talk so good and so clear. She is gorgeous, hope you guys have an awesome christmas.
Thanks S+M. I haven't been trunky until now!!!
Hahahahah, just joking.
This really put me in the Christmas Spirit. I really miss little K. I still cherish our last Christmas together in Boston. It's hard to believe it's been a year.
Thanks for the Christmas video.
Give K big kisses from Uncle V.
We miss you Uncle V! Glad you feel the Christmas spirit. ;)
Post a Comment