Thursday, December 11, 2008

Keshmish is Coming

K is finally old enough to join in the Christmas festivities; well, kind of. Here's a video of her "helping" decorate the tree. Be warned, it's over 3 minutes long so unless you're truly one of her "devoted" fans, you might not make it through. Ya'at'eeh Keshmish! 

P.S Happy Birthday Uncle D

5 comments:

Derik said...

What a great video. It puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Mer said...

Poor thing (when she fell)! She's so adorable, she's such a beautiful little girl, runs in the family for sure! Thanks for sharing this, Kainoa and I had a great time watching it. :o)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I've seen the video several times by now and I will continue to watch it over and over again.
I can't wait to see her!
Love you all.

david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
david said...

too cute! thanks for sending the card too! happy holidays and i'll try to give you guys a ring soon.