
to wear summer clothes in the middle of winter

to learn how to go down the slide all by ourselves

to share shaved ice with our cousins


to spend a whole day at the beach

to be surprised by our gifts
to eat the world's largest Navajo burger
to secretly eat the cake batter when no one was looking
to spot some zoo life with grandma and grandpa

to watch giraffes play in the Phoenix shade
to spend some quality time with uncles and aunties
8 comments:
Oh, so cute! I miss you guys. Having you here for Christmas was our best gift!
My computer is radiating heat just from looking at those pictures. Maybe I'll get a vicarious tan.
We wanted the EXACT same thing but we didn't get it. But we are glad you did.
This looks so fun and warm! That Navajo burger looks really good too! I've never seen one before. yum. =)
BAHH!!!
SO TRUNKY!!!
Hahahahaha!
I'm stoked you guys had a good holiday this past season.
It's better than staying in your apartment! (I would know)
I love you guys.
Such great shots! And such an eventful holiday season.
Sorry we missed you guys... Though NOT sorry that we missed the pink eye episode :)
Hope all is well w/ you this new year.
Keep in touch,
Lia
Lia, we're bummed we didn't get to see you too. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Coyne St. ;)
Post a Comment