Since these girls were this small, we've wanted to plan a joint birthday party. (Their birthdays are 5 days apart.) So, over the weekend they celebrated their 3rd birthday together.
With the help of a traveling petting farm and lots of friends, the girls enjoyed their joint birthday party.
Here's fearless N holding a chicken. K was a timid around the animals, but N was there to help.
K wanted to pet the goat but only with S's help. She probably sensed her mom's awesome sheep/goat herder skills, even though this was the mellowest goat S ever encountered.
The bunnies were the big hit for even our littlest party attender.
The pony ride was the most exciting part of the party.
The cutest part of the whole party was when K sang Happy Birthday to herself. She's been practicing for months, and she didn't disappoint!
7 comments:
Maybe I'll get that petting zoo for my next party!
K should be ready to herd sheep by the time shes 6 or so. Im glad she had a great party.
I'm so happy that K had an enjoyable and wonderful b-day with her friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sweetheart!
I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon.
love you ...
Wow...3 years.
Already.
That's amazing.
All I can say is...
I'll be there for next year!
Happy Birthday, Baby K.
Uncle loves you so much.
And he misses you.
We sure wish we were there. Happy 3rd Birthday K. It looks like you had tons of fun.
Three!?!? Wow the little princess is cuter than ever. We need to get together soon. We might bless Amelia in your ward in a cuople weeks.
Hopefully she can learn how to herd sheep soon. But the real test is keeping up with the goats. ;)
Post a Comment