Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congrats to the both of you! K did a very good job telling everyone! I'm so super HAPPY for you guys! Can't wait. Paige is very happy for K too.
Woo hoo! I hope you're feeling well! Let me know if I can do anything, like cook you a super bland, yet stunningly delicious and healthy dinner. Okay, ask Cami for that, but I'd be happy to watch K if you want a break.
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys! And, love how excited K is. She is gonna be a great big sister! Hope you're pregnancy is going good S.
I agree with Derik. K does the best job for movie teasers. The only things that could make this better is appearences by Morgan Freeman and Jack Black; a soundtrack by the guys that did "The Dark Knight", and more K. Love you guys.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
29 comments:
That's wonderful news!!!
Yippee!! This is so exciting. Congratulations to the whole family.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see if K's prediction is accurate.
How exciting! Congratulations!!
hurray! congratz to you all!
Congratulations!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!! I'm so super HAPPY for you guys! YEAH YEAH YEAH! Paige wanted to know if you guys will have the baby here. Congrats to both of you. :)
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congrats to the both of you! K did a very good job telling everyone! I'm so super HAPPY for you guys! Can't wait. Paige is very happy for K too.
YAY!!! this is soooo exciting! congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
congrats again guys :)
congrats, Ing family! i am so excited and happy for you. keep updating us on how things are going! love and miss you!
Woo hoo! I hope you're feeling well! Let me know if I can do anything, like cook you a super bland, yet stunningly delicious and healthy dinner. Okay, ask Cami for that, but I'd be happy to watch K if you want a break.
THAT'S GREAT NEWS. I'm so excited for you. You beat me to it.
Congratulations!! Anxiously awaiting the new Bitterwater baby.
Hooray! That's awesome. I hope you're feeling well.
Yay! I LOVE new babies! Our family is definitely GROWING! CONGRATULATIONS!
Sooooooo excited.
Maybe it will be another girl to help get Max in line now that K has Theo following her every wish :)
Congrats!
Oh my! That's indeed a great news! Congratulations to you all!
I loved the teaser. I look forward to other trailers and the full length film in due time.
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys! And, love how excited K is. She is gonna be a great big sister! Hope you're pregnancy is going good S.
I agree with Derik.
K does the best job for movie teasers.
The only things that could make this better is appearences by Morgan Freeman and Jack Black; a soundtrack by the guys that did "The Dark Knight", and more K.
Love you guys.
Wahoo! Wonderful news!
Awww...a very big CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys and K looks super excited! Keep us updated!
Lavalerie
HOLY WOW!! CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Thanks everyone for your comments, we keep you posted with Baby Ing updates. ;)
Yay!!! I hope you're feeling all right. K will be the best big sister ever!
wow, i don't check blogs for awhile and look at what i miss. congratulations guys! that is very exciting. k will be a great big sister.
Post a Comment