This year, our summer guests arrived in the beginning of the season. We kicked off the summer with a visit from Uncle D and Auntie I. It was Auntie I's first time in the New England area, and we kept her busy with sightseeing in downtown Boston, a Harvard/Cambridge tour, a historic Lexington/Concord drive, and a visit to York, Maine.
K has many uncles but only a few aunties, so K was happy to discover a new auntie. She enjoyed tea time with Auntie I and sneaking off with Uncle D for playtime outside. Uncle D also helped K better develop her tricycle skills.
We always look forward to visits from Grandma and Grandpa G. As our most frequent visitors, they're more adventurous in requesting to do something new and different every visit. We ventured off with them to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard.
K has made some big improvements this year with her surf lessons with dad. She is showing more and more confidence and is less afraid of the waves. (She is however more afraid of seaweed.)

Martha's Vineyard has been on our list of places to visit in New England for quite some time. We decided to take our car on the ferry and it was well worth the expense. We traveled all over the island visiting different beaches, exploring all the major towns, and even visiting a Wampanoag Tribe reservation.
5 comments:
Aww. I miss tea parties with K :( "Special delivery!"
Looks like severe awesome-ness has once again occured in my absence!
That's great that D and I were able to see the beauty of Boston.
I hope K picks up surfing better than I did!
O N E L O V E
It looks like you guys had a blast and K must have been really happy to have Family over!
It was so much fun having guests in town, please keep visiting! ;)
hey guyz finally found your blog page :) yay, its so nice to see all the pics. And congrats on the breaking newz :) im so excited :) from Nickoma :)
Post a Comment