Monday, January 31, 2011

One Month

Our baby girl is one month old. We marked the occasion with L's debut into society-- her first trip to church. She behaved rather well (slept through all three hours of church) and even fit in a photo shoot right after. Happy One Month Birthday L!







Thanks CJ for the great pics!

9 comments:

Uncle V said...

-Cue heavy "Aww" factor-
These pictures are the best.
I was afraid after K, these posts would stop.
I gratefully stand corrected.
AWESOME!!!

ellen said...

Miss L, it was great to see you at services! You're beautiful.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

She's heavenly. Oh, beauty, beauty, beauty. *sigh*

Leo said...

One month already? Wow. She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely beautiful!
Thank you for the updates and pictures.
It sure makes my day brighter and happier.
Keep them coming!

Cami said...

I cannot stop looking at her cute little face. She is as adorable as they come.

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

She is such a sweetheart! And such beautiful pictures!

SLP said...

I just want to squeeze those CHEEKS!!!
Love her, so excited that K&T and L&M cand double date :)
Missing You,
S

Unknown said...

Sherene and Mike, this baby is totally adorable!!!! Congratulations again!

Melissa