I'll admit, I was wondering what would happen to the annual family fall photos that I look forward to. Then I checked the blog and was pleasantly surprise. My sister's beautiful family has still got it.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
9 comments:
A. I love these photos!
B. Your girls look SO much alike.
C. That last photo is priceless.
D. I miss you!
Everyone looks so beautiful. I miss you all so much!
These are awesome! I love the photo of K in the chair, too. But I love all of them - you're a very photogenic family.
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! love it.
I'll admit, I was wondering what would happen to the annual family fall photos that I look forward to.
Then I checked the blog and was pleasantly surprise.
My sister's beautiful family has still got it.
Those are awesome and you all look great, but it just doesn't seem right to see you posed in a non-New England setting. :)
lovely, lovely, lovely!
Mike? Did you use Just for Men?
Mike? Did you use Just for Men?
Post a Comment