Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ladybug Clutter

Those of you who know M, know that he's afraid of clutter. Even with two children, he's been very adamant about not buying anything that takes up lots of space.


Well, it took about 5.5 years for him to finally break his rule. It also took a big end-of-the-summer clearance sale and two quite adorable girls to break him.


He bought this ladybug patio set (which includes two chairs) so his girls can enjoy eating their meals in our sunroom. 


And boy, do they use it. M doesn't regret his purchase and S still can't believe he bought it. 

4 comments:

Uncle V said...

Funny, I didn't expect to wake up and see something completely adorable today.
I love this post and I'm glad M is pleased with this purchase.
I know that I am!

Grandma G. said...

It's been a total JOY to see all these wonderful updates and posting. Keep it coming!
Counting the days, to see my two precious babies!

Derik said...

I'm with Grandma G; after no updates for a while, the cascade of new posts is wonderful.

Darcee said...

I'm shocked M went for this! But glad he did. Your girls are too cute to not have a ladybug table and chairs just for them. So neat to have a sun room!