The day K was born, I was so tired after labor and surgery, I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than ten seconds. When I did open my eyes, I watched M struggle through diaper changes and learning how to wrap her in a blanket. Throughout the pregnancy, M would sing and talk to K while in the womb. It was beautiful to see the instant connection they shared as K recognized his familiar voice her first day in a strange new world.
Within the past two months, we've experienced our new parenthood adventures together. M gets up for the 2 am and 6am feedings, offering his diaper changing and burping services. K loves snuggling next to him throughout the day. M is a wonderful father and husband. I can't wait to tell K how blessed we are to have him in our lives. I'm sure she already knows it.
2 comments:
this is my favorite picture thus far.
Gotta love the G force posted on the blog. Just like her uncle Noah.
Post a Comment