Tuesday, June 5, 2007

K's Blessing

K's blessing occurred on Sunday, May 27th. Michael's blessing was beautiful; he definitely has a way with words. Both Grandpas' and all the uncles participated in the blessing. K wore a traditional white Navajo dress with her turquoise jewelry, compliments of Grandma G. The Young Women in our ward sang a special musical number "Come Take a Little Hand," for K and I. It made the day even more special. M was the concluding speaker at sacrament meeting and shared some special remarks. After the blessing, we walked up to the temple for pictures. That evening, friends and family gathered at our house for dinner. It was a very special and memorable day for our family, K is blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.












3 comments:

Mer said...

Oh my goodness! This is the first time we've checked out the Ing blog. It's so nice, the baby blessing sounds like it was a beautiful/spiritual experience. It's amazing how one little person can bring family so close together. Beautiful pictures, especially the ones of both families together. Kai'ava is a good mix of you both, beautiful! Also, we couldn't help but notice that Sherene looks SO much more like her mother now. Mike still looks the same, except longer hair. :) Cute! Keep up the blog.
Love, The Lam's

Twinkie said...

Mike, you look so nice in a suit! I wish I could have been there. Kai'ava's blessing dress sounds beautiful and I'm so glad that so many family and friends were able to attend. Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I miss you guys so much. Doing those pictures at the temple was just awesome. Everyone here in Arizona miss Kai'ava amd parents so much. Can't wait to see you again.