My baby is cold and crying! Don't put her in the snow without any shoes or gloves! She's coming home to stay with me in Arizona until it warms up. Poor Grandbaby!!! I miss and love her so much. Granma Goatson
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
My baby is cold and crying! Don't put her in the snow without any shoes or gloves! She's coming home to stay with me in Arizona until it warms up.
Poor Grandbaby!!!
I miss and love her so much.
Granma Goatson
I just can't get over how darling her hat is! Granma is right, I don't think she likes the cold weather :)
Her expression is adorable... et tu, Mommy?
I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. She is just SO unhappy. And her tush-print, sure beats a snow angel.
She is beautiful. She looks cold, but her jacket is cute. Merry Christmas.
Love the frame by frame - great stuff! Stace
Post a Comment