K is officially on the move. As of Sunday morning, K moved from scooting to crawling. She is seven months old and ready to explore her surroundings. Look out world, here she comes.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's crazy... She's already crawling. I'm so happy.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
That's crazy...
She's already crawling.
I'm so happy.
My Beautiful grandbaby is crawling!! That is way to soon. I want her to stay small a little longer. She is absolutely precious!
What a beautiful sight to see grandbaby crawling! We knew that it would be soon, and it was wonderful news. We really enjoyed the video.
There she goes!
VHS? anyway, now you guys are in for it.
Nothing is safe now. Let the fortifications commence.
Post a Comment