Why are the top two photos of the same baby?
Hands down, she looks like her beautiful mama. Maybe she has the Ing eyebrows? Either way, goh-geous.
Like the mama.Easily.She has Mike's eyes, but the rest are from Sherene.-Grampa, Gramma, Vaughn
I thought the same thing, Cami!! I'd have to vote for A.
A. all the way. Sorry Mike. What can I say. You married a gorgeous wife and had a gorgeous baby.
She is a Sherene...always has been :)
A. There's really no contest. Sorry Mike.
We agree with everyone else. Definitely Sherene.
SHERENE!
She totally looks like Mike. wink wink...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Why are the top two photos of the same baby?
Hands down, she looks like her beautiful mama. Maybe she has the Ing eyebrows? Either way, goh-geous.
Like the mama.
Easily.
She has Mike's eyes, but the rest are from Sherene.
-Grampa, Gramma, Vaughn
I thought the same thing, Cami!! I'd have to vote for A.
A. all the way. Sorry Mike. What can I say. You married a gorgeous wife and had a gorgeous baby.
She is a Sherene...always has been :)
A. There's really no contest. Sorry Mike.
We agree with everyone else. Definitely Sherene.
SHERENE!
She totally looks like Mike. wink wink...
Post a Comment