So, I'm guessing Babygirl won?We should have her play Uno with us now!
Very cute!
Baby is so smart
She is going to harness the power of the atom.
I hope you went easy on her!
Holy cow! Could she be any more like her dad?! Too cute!
you look like you may have your hands full with the smartest chest player.and not even 1 years old yet.
Is that the Falkbeer Counter Gambit? Megan has some catching up to do.: )
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So, I'm guessing Babygirl won?
We should have her play Uno with us now!
Very cute!
Baby is so smart
She is going to harness the power of the atom.
I hope you went easy on her!
Holy cow! Could she be any more like her dad?! Too cute!
you look like you may have your hands full with the smartest chest player.and not even 1 years old yet.
Is that the Falkbeer Counter Gambit? Megan has some catching up to do.
: )
Post a Comment