Friday, February 29, 2008

Squealing While She Works

Here is a sample of K's version of whistling while she works...


6 comments:

regibells said...

Sherene!!! This is Regina your old next door neighbor from College Park....I just stumbled upon your blog through my friend Dorey's. It is such a small world. It is great to get your cute little families updates. Your baby is soooo cute and looks a lot like both of you. Sounds like you have been doing good. I will check back again.

Anonymous said...

That is so great!
Babygirl is so beautiful in this video.
And the squealing is priceless.

Sam and/or Monika said...

too cute! makayah has a similar...but louder version. ;)

Unknown said...

I love it! She and N will have a little concert on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

she is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! i know everyone says it but SHE is! i can't believe shes crawling already and has TEETH! my GOSH! so cute the chess board pictures too.
Love you guys! thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

that was me...nickoma that sent the last comment. all this ID thing i had to name my self anonymous.