Hi Mike and Sherene... I don't know how else to get a hold of you because I couldn't understand your message well enough to jot down a number. Chris and I would be delighted to watch Kai'ava Saturday night. You can try calling me again or e-mail me at laurita33@gmail.com.
PS: I couldn't understand your message because Calvin threw my phone a few too many times (and possibly submerged it) and now it's not working so well... I didn't mean to imply that you were inebriated or otherwise difficult to understand.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
She's in good company (me)!
She learned that from her Uncle Vaughn and his addiction to DP!!
WHOOO, BABY GIRL!!!
Hi Mike and Sherene... I don't know how else to get a hold of you because I couldn't understand your message well enough to jot down a number. Chris and I would be delighted to watch Kai'ava Saturday night. You can try calling me again or e-mail me at laurita33@gmail.com.
PS: I couldn't understand your message because Calvin threw my phone a few too many times (and possibly submerged it) and now it's not working so well... I didn't mean to imply that you were inebriated or otherwise difficult to understand.
LOL. We'll have to try that kind since N doesn't seem to like any of the other bottles we've offered her.
now i know why she is always so happy.
Post a Comment