Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Baby

K doesn't remember it, but this is her second run in with the man in red. She did pretty good this time, considering all the other kids her age were screaming their heads off. She also enjoyed her first candy cane afterward. 



6 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

I have been meaning to take eko to go see santa but I haven't been able to. she looks like she is growing some hair.

Anonymous said...

She looks adoreable! She did great.
I love it.
Keep them coming.

Dorey said...

Very cute. We haven't done our Santa pictures this year. =)

Clarke & Lia said...

how cute. wish you were joining us this christmas...
happy holidays-
C&L

Crystal said...

What a cutie! I'm a little hesitant taking Chenoa to see Santa this year...she saw him at Walmart, he waved at her and she grabbed my leg and said, "Eee-yuh!" So I don't know. haha. I'd rather not traumatize her for life. But we'll see;) We got your Christmas Card today. I love it! It's so cute! You all look so good!! K is especially adorable!

mommying said...

She's getting so big. We wish you were all here for the holidays. It was nice to have Aunty Sonya's group, Chris and Channy, Clarke and Lia, Alisha. But we missed you, Kanani (she was in Mexico), Makalapua (Kawika's oldest girl in OK). I wanted to thank you too for all your love and support. Honestly, it's been a hard year and the boys especially are learning how to cope without Kawika. Love you bunches and have a wonderful New Year.