Over the weekend, we went on a tour of Harvard's Peabody Museum and Natural History Museum. Our tour guide was quite enthusiastic and very animated.
We discovered a few things along the way, especially at the Native American section of the Peabody Museum.
7 comments:
Haha. I didnt know Sherene was a model.
How do we book that tour guide next time we go to a museum? She's way too cute.
That is so cute! She's just a darling baby girl!
We miss you all.
Mike sorry I missed the call. I was sick in bed today....... I will call you tomorrow.
Criag
We went to the Harvard Museum of Natural History last weekend too! Too bad we didn't see you there.
What a great idea when it's too cold to go to the zoo. Glad she got to see her Grandma.
That was cool! K looks like she had fun. You guys had a good tour guide. Miss you guys. E & P talk about K all the time.
Post a Comment