Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miss Independent


As K is growing up she is developing preference for clothes. Lately we've been experimenting by allowing her to choose everything she wears. On Saturday when it finally warmed up enough to go to the playground, this is what K chose to wear: her "favorite" green sweater and red pants (yes, I know, Christmas colors in March). She also picked grey socks and black Mary Jane shoes. Its the beginning of a whole new phase, our little Miss Independent.

6 comments:

Leo said...

Our Ani has been going through this phase. You should see the outfits she comes up with. One day Dane wanted to go to the store and had to beg her to change. He didn't want to take her looking like she did. It's so fun.

Darcee said...

She's just like her mom. I LOVE it!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hehehehe..... Awesome. AWE-SOME. :-D

Unknown said...

K looks good in EVERYTHING. Watch, soon red and green outfit with grey socks and black Mary Janes will be cropping up in playgrounds all over New England.

Unknown said...

WOW! Way to go K. I'm very proud of you. Good job.

Melanie said...

Now she looks like every other kid who refuses to let their parents dress them! I sometimes wonder why I bother to pick out cute clothes for my boys because they only wear the ugly ones or things that don't match.
And seeing her playing the park brought back tons of memories of spending the afternoons there as we waited for Randy to come home.