For the first time in weeks, the weather was clear and sunny. So spent most of our holiday weekend right where we wanted--in the water. We headed to Cape Cod for some sun, sand and the warmest ocean water in New England. (a whomping 62 degrees!) K loves the ocean, already showing her true Hawaiian roots. She can also handle the cooler water, showing her New England roots. ;)
Lifes blessings
14 years ago
8 comments:
cool pics. she is getting so big. you guys look great. how fun!
Looks like a blast! That's good that you got out between storms. We're kicking ourselves for not taking more advantage of the that big bright thing in the sky before it disappeared again.
Looks like tons of fun! I can't wait to be swimming with little K again!
One love!
Looks like fun! I love building sand castles. =) Hey! Are you going to the reunion?
Sadly no, I won't be attending the reunion. ;(
my goodness, that girl is so cute!
I can't believe we were only one beach away!!! Next time we will send smoke signals so we can get together ;)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun in the sand.
Post a Comment