Monday, June 29, 2009

Surf's Up

On Saturday we went to Hampton Beach in New Hampshire. As M put on his wetsuit and headed out to surf, K grabbed her board and followed after. M was so proud, because she did it completely unprompted. Surf's up!


Unfortunately the water was cooler than expected, so K decided to spend the rest of her time building sand castles with Uncle D. 

8 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

that is too cute. MArk would have been proud too if eko would have done that.

Melanie said...

love that picture!

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

That is just precious. And brave. I don't know how either of them could even think about getting into that water. It looks like its freezing.

Crystal said...

Cute! She is soooo cute:) I love her little bathing suit:) She's grown up so much!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Awesome! Looks like you've taught her well!

Elder V Goatson said...

That's one of the most awesome things I've ever seen! Some of the other missionaries and I talk about surfing once in a while, so I'm glad that she's picking up on that!
But in no way as proud as M!

wilde1 said...

That needs to be framed!

M & S said...

Yes, the water is freezing! We might need to buy K a little wetsuit. ;)