Sunday, August 9, 2009

Acadia Through the Lens

We had a lot of great pictures of Acadia, here are some of our favorites. 











13 comments:

ellen said...

Beautiful photos!

Cami said...

Wow, those are stunning. I'm definitely going now.

Dorey said...

Love the pictures! They make me want to be there. =)

t and britty said...

very beautiful place. love all the pictures and k is so cute. we are so glad to have seen her in hi. bro. kubo would've been so happy that she was throwing flowers in the reflecting pool.

Leo said...

so pretty. love all the pictures.

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

Wow! Talk about professional shots. They're all gorgeous!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Niiiiiiiiice! That's a good story in pictures there. Thanks!

Crystal said...

Beautiful shots!!

Melanie said...

Great photos!

M, S + k said...

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Sweeney Household said...

wow - I loved looking at these pics.

laree ulynn said...

wow! those are incredible pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures.