I hope she passes beginning swimming her first time round. The ways things are going that might not be the case. No worries, because she will be in good company.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
5 comments:
cute pics of her. seems like you captured some precious moments with her daddy. miss you guys!
It looks like she's thoroughly enjoying her swimming and especially spending time with daddy!
I can't wait to you all soon.
What precious pictures. Looks like she's very comfortable in the water.
I hope she passes beginning swimming her first time round. The ways things are going that might not be the case. No worries, because she will be in good company.
Fortunately Uncle D, their isn't any passing grades. She's still a bit chicken even though she thinks she's still swimming.;)
Post a Comment