October has been a busy month for us. In the midst of M's dissertation writing and job applications, S experienced some changes at work. Soon S's hours and workload will increase, but it's an exciting move forward.
Both of K's grandmothers came for of visit, which resulted in some major spoilage. She loved the extra attention and daily gifts while they were here. Here's a brief table of events from the past few weeks:
We took K apple picking for the first time.

She enjoyed going up and down the ladder (with adult supervision).

She loved the idea of picking, eating and then throwing the apple on the ground.
We went to the Lake Winnapesakee, New Hampshire area for a murder mystery dinner with friends. M dressed up as a vampire slayer and S as a investigator.
We took Grandma I to Salem, MA for breakfast and exploring. We showed her the House of Seven Gables and other historic sites.
Grandma G, S and K went leaf peeping in Woodstock, Vermont. We saw a deer and some wild turkeys. K was more impressed seeing the sheep, horses and cows.
One of the nearby towns puts together a Haunted Hayride. This tunnel was K's favorite part of the ride.
K's other favorite part of the ride, she loved the "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
After the hayride, apples or candy corn were given to the kids. K picked the apple, we were so proud. ;)
So, the ladybug strikes back! (yes, it's ladybug round 2! But at least this time she wore it for longer than 5 minutes).
7 comments:
Looks like you guys are busy as ever! How exciting that you're getting more involved at work. K is seriously so cute. Miss you!
So fun! We miss fall the beautiful fall colors and it was so fun to see some of our favorite places! What a cute lady bug...so glad she made a second appearance this year! We miss you guys!
So I haven't been much of a blogger lately (not feeling too good). One good thing to that is when I do finally get to look at it, I have sooo many to catch up on!
I was just telling Clarke how I love all your posts. The only problem is that I want to come and see all these fascinating historical and fun sites for myself!!!
Keep me jealous w/ all the photos & updates... I love 'em!
Lia
The ladybugs are always so pretty this time of year. Fall in NE seems so much better than fall here.
I'm glad the ladybug came back. She's so cute! Way to train your ladybug to eat healthy foods!
I'm so jealous that you guys have so many fun thing to do there. If you guys ever run out of things to do in your town (which I don't think is possible) you could always drive somewhere. I soooo want to visit! Love that little ladybug!
Thanks everyone, we thought our ladybug was just as adorable as last year. ;)
Post a Comment