Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Graduation and Wedding

The past month has been a bit crazy for us. We've been involved in a graduation, wedding, and a funeral. Circulating between Utah to Hawaii and back to Massachusetts, we filled our days with family, friends and good food. Here are a few highlights of the Utah leg of our trip.

Uncle D graduated from BYU with a degree in Philosophy. Doesn't he look snazzy in his robe?

The G family together with the proud graduate. (Minus Uncle V on his mission.)

Uncle D and his bride to be.


K loved playing the ukulele with her uncles.

Everyday on our trip, K had a friend to play with. She loved it!

A week after Uncle D graduated, he married Aunty I in the Salt Lake Temple. It snowed while we were in the temple, but cleared up just in time for pictures.

Even though it was Uncle D's wedding day, he still made time for K. They snuck away for a few moments of some quality niece and uncle time. 


6 comments:

Cami said...

Congratulations to Uncle D! What a whirlwind trip.

Anonymous said...

It was a very busy month with beautiful, jubilant and memorable events!
Love it!

Linda said...

It has certainly been a busy time. Hope things are finally getting back to normal. We really enjoyed spending time with you guys! And congratulations to the new bride and groom!

Elder Goatson said...

Way to go, broseph!
I'm proud to be your brother, and happy to see you move on in life!
I hope the best for you and your wife with a beautiful future together.

Sweeney Household said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially love the photo of K with Uncle D. (Uncle D and Aunty I are a good-looking couple. :) ) Glad to see you guys are back "home."

M & S said...

We're so happy to be there for all the events, there's no better time than with family. ;)