Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Cat, The Witch and The Hula Girl

So we've had our first Halloween in Indiana.... Two weeks later, we still have candy! K had a few treats here and there, but for her it was all about the hunt. This means that the rest of us have been enjoying her loot.


At first K wanted to be Rapunzel, but after a dressed rehearsal she decided that the wig was too itchy. So we went with what we were able to find in her closet--"a hula girl."


M even joined in, (but he didn't have to go too far out of his comfort zone).


L went as a "black cat" for her first Halloween


And S dressed to match as a witch (the nice kind).


K got to sport her costume a few times. Here at the school parade.


And at the neighborhood Halloween party.


Aunty A came into town just in time to take K trick or treating. Aunty A stayed for the week, and K looks forward to her return. 

6 comments:

Elouise said...

I love it! I can't wait to see you soon.
love you a bunch.

Uncle V said...

YAY!!! I love seeing awesome in the form of your blog posts.
Especially to see Lalea's first time dressing up as the cutest black cat ever.
Makes me remember my Halloween in Boston.
Love you guys!!!

Monika Crowfoot said...

too cute! i love those little girl smiles. :)

Linda said...

Darn. I wanted to see the Rapunzel hair! Everyone looks so cute. I know Auntie A had a great time with K and L.

Melanie said...

Your girls are soooo beautiful!

Derik said...

Since Kaiava went as a hula girl this year, she should strongly consider going as a Pocahontas. She can take after her mother, the original.