Her natural rhythm comes from both her Navajo and Hawaiian side. There is an internal metronome within her that comes from her tribal roots. Kaiava has the same skill. The traditional drumbeat is the primeval subwoofer. Her ability to keep pace with it is imprinted in her genes.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
10 comments:
It's decided. You must teach her to hula or to do the Two-Step. Either way, it's gonna be awesome.
Her natural rhythm comes from both her Navajo and Hawaiian side. There is an internal metronome within her that comes from her tribal roots. Kaiava has the same skill. The traditional drumbeat is the primeval subwoofer. Her ability to keep pace with it is imprinted in her genes.
That is adorable. She's so big!
Just today I was thinking about you guys. It's fun to see how grown up Miss L is! I miss you.
she is just darn CUTE! I love her wiggle dance. Keep them coming!
K and L are just growing up too fast! My darling babies!!!
so cute! my little one does the wiggle dance whenever she is fed, too. ;) lol. how are you guys liking indiana?
Sooo Cute! She is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys next month!
She is beautiful, adorable, and sweet. I love her dinner time dance.
Your girls are so awesome - I love the basketball pics and the dinner dance. So, so, so adorable - thanks for posting updates!
Thanks for the comments! Monika, we're enjoying Indiana. Its so nice not being students anymore. Mid-westerners are so friendly, its refreshing!
Post a Comment