Monday, April 9, 2012

Be vewy vewy quiet...

We're hunting wabbits.


But unlike Elmer Fudd, we're more interested in catch and release. There's lots of wildlife in our backyard; we often spot deer, squirrels, raccoons and rabbits. So for entertainment one afternoon, the girls sat quietly outside on the deck with M to catch a rabbit. 



We were surprised how long they lasted. It was the girls favorite part of the day. S was even able to clean the living room floor and start dinner without interruption. 



Disclaimer: No animals were harmed (or caught even) in the production of this post.

5 comments:

Leo said...

That is so cute!

Cami said...

We're so going to catch us some squirrels this way.

Grandma G. said...

I love watching wildlife from your backyard. I'm glad the babies enjoy it too.
thanks for sharing!

Uncle V said...

Hunting never seemed so adorable.
I sure miss you all.

M & S said...

Yes Cami, get it a try! You guys have a fantastic yard too.