It took Pirates of the Caribbean for me to be sick of pirates, and it took me one post of K to love pirates again. I'm happy that she had a great birthday!!
Cute party theme! My boys are obsessed with pirates and I just bought Ethan a giant cardboard pirate ship for his birthday (big enough to sleep inside of). He spent hours scribbling all over it but judging by K's coloring skills, she could actually turn it into a real work of art. check them out on amazon.
Looks like the party was a big hit. Sorry I missed it but I'm glad I got to help with the decorations and spend some time with K on her actual birthday. The cake turned out great and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun!
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
It took Pirates of the Caribbean for me to be sick of pirates, and it took me one post of K to love pirates again. I'm happy that she had a great birthday!!
awesome party! can't wait to vacation with you folks next month!!
Happy Birthday, to my darling K!
I'm glad that you enjoyed your B-Day and that you had FUN with your friends!
I love you a bunch...
Cute party theme! My boys are obsessed with pirates and I just bought Ethan a giant cardboard pirate ship for his birthday (big enough to sleep inside of). He spent hours scribbling all over it but judging by K's coloring skills, she could actually turn it into a real work of art. check them out on amazon.
Looks like the party was a big hit. Sorry I missed it but I'm glad I got to help with the decorations and spend some time with K on her actual birthday. The cake turned out great and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun!
Thanks Mel for the pirate ship idea. It might help me get through the summer months. ;)
Post a Comment