A few days ago out of the blue, K woke up and decided she must wear her Boston Red Sox hat. This was the first time she insisted on showing off her Sox pride.
Later that day at the park, we over heard the following conversion...
K: "Hi, I'm K. I'm from Boston. This is L, my little sister. She's from Boston too. But my mom is from AZ and my dad is from HI."
So there you have it. Eight months of midwestern living and K still considers herself a Bostonian. She knows her roots. And apparently L's too.
5 comments:
I would be proud to be from beautiful Boston.
AND to be with those 2 lovable girls.
I love those Boston girls!
My adorable babies! K is such a social butterfly!
Boston represent!
Thanks for your comments! Boston will always be a part of us. ;)
Post a Comment