We enjoyed a relaxing week in Arizona. With K's 5 additional playmates (S's family), we made several trips to places in the local area such as Horseshoe bend. S and M caught up on some much needed sleep and didn't even change a diaper the entire week. What a vacation!
Aww, it's so good to see some desert land. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. You know? I've never been to Horseshoe Bend out of all the years I've lived in Page. I swear, we hiked everwhere with the scouts and that was the one place I've never been to--oh well, someday. Cool pics though, baby is getting bigger. She's so cute!
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, and Shengdangei Kuaila
You didn't have to change any diapers?! no fair.
Aww, it's so good to see some desert land. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. You know? I've never been to Horseshoe Bend out of all the years I've lived in Page. I swear, we hiked everwhere with the scouts and that was the one place I've never been to--oh well, someday. Cool pics though, baby is getting bigger. She's so cute!
Wow! That is beautiful!
Post a Comment