How did this little cowboy manage to capture two Indian maiden's hearts? We love and appreciate all you do. We look forward to the next thirty plus years!
Oh my, that's such a cute picture! I'm sure Mike would hate that I said it was cute, but it is. Happy 30th Birthday Mike from the Lams! Love you guys! :o)
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
4 comments:
Thats a cool picture of Michael. Isnt his favorite color still pink?
Oh my, that's such a cute picture! I'm sure Mike would hate that I said it was cute, but it is. Happy 30th Birthday Mike from the Lams! Love you guys! :o)
That picture is priceless!!
good chatting w/you bro. happy b-day again!
Post a Comment