On Monday, while heading into work, I had a surprise as you can see from the pictures. Fortunately, no one was hurt (I--S--was the only one in the car), and the lady who hit me even gave me a ride to work (our car had to be towed). We're waiting to see what the repair bill will be.


10 comments:
All I can say is--That's better than having your car stolen. Man alive!
Oooh, I'm sorry! Glad you're alright. Hopefully she had insurance? If so, that's better than her not having it. I hate car accidents, they're never fun. Well, that was nice that she was willing to give you a ride. Andrea's right, better than having your car stolen right? I'm sure you agree. Love ya, Mer :o)
Yeah, it's slightly better than having our car stolen. We've actually experienced both, our car was stolen four and a half years ago when we first moved to Boston.(The second day after we moved here.) At least this time, we have experience dealing with insurance companies. ;)
oh sherene, i'm so happy you're okay! i should send you the pic of my poor poppa's vehicle! at least there aren't many hills to roll down or deer to avoid in boston :) but there are DEFINITELY WAY too many crazy inattentive drivers... hope to see you soon! ~jenn
The same thing happened to me back in '94 only the ambulance gave me a ride to the hospital and I had to find my own way home. And, my car was totaled. And everything that could go wrong DID. It was a nightmare but I bought "Bluebell" (my blue Honda Civic) and she's been a great car. Good luck working out all the details. Suggestion: write down every conversation you have regarding the accident. It will come in handy!
Thanks for the advice E.
I am so sorry about your car accident! You and Mike have had your share of car trials, huh? Good luck. Glad no one was hurt!!
That Stinks! I'm glad you're ok!
A blessing that everyone is ok...maybe a new car is in store?
We're glad you're okay Sherene. That's the main thing. We wish you guys could've made it over to D.C. this past weekend. We would've loved having you. We hope you guys can come sometime in the near future. Hope all goes well finding a new car!
Post a Comment