Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Girls Day!

Girl's Day is a Japanese holiday, also celebrated in Hawaii. Grandma and Grandpa Ing was thoughtful enough to send a care package for K's first girl's day. Domoorigato Grandma and Grandpa!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it got there on time. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her next month! Oh and bu yong xie.

Unknown said...

o' lucky. she looked like she loved the gifts. can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!
Babygirl looks so happy.
And of course beautiful.

Sweeney Household said...

I think I'll start celebrating Girl's Day too! Kaiava looks thrilled with her presents. :)

Chris and Channy said...

Ooh, what a lucky girl. Grandma and grandpa are the best! She is so stinkin' CUTE you guys. I wish we could make it to her 1st bday luau.

wilde1 said...

when are you guys comeing in April?

o1ohana said...

looking at your baby girl makes me even more excited to have one for myself. yay for sugar & spice.