whoa! whoa! whoa! jus like daddy yah...hahaha..(this is brennen...fyi)..Anywho, we change our blog to private and need your email so that we can add you to our reader list. send it to = kutanase(at)hotmail(dot)com
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
9 comments:
That's so funny!
Babygirl is so cute crawling up those stairs.
The part when she looks back is so precious.
Hahaha.... What cute cheeks!
oh, that is so cute! enjoy each precious moment, they go too quickly!
ok so i'm reporting this as 'questionable content' on blogger. J/K. I could barely spot the "creature" but once I did could not stop awwwing.
Boy, and I thought the other cheeks were cute! I like the way she looks back to make sure you're watching. Three weeks and counting!
She is going to love this when her first boyfriend comes home for a "preview"...
Very cute :)
So cute! I love how she is laughing while climbing!
That's hilarious!
whoa! whoa! whoa! jus like daddy yah...hahaha..(this is brennen...fyi)..Anywho, we change our blog to private and need your email so that we can add you to our reader list. send it to = kutanase(at)hotmail(dot)com
Post a Comment