Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Day in the Life of K

7:30am Awake and try to eat breakfast with Dad
8:30am Finish watching Curious George
8:35am Wake up Mom ;)
8:45am Actually eat breakfast with Mom
9:15am Wake up Uncle V
9:30am Get ready to go to Boston's Children's Museum
10:15am Arrive at the museum
10:30am Drive her car

10:45am Ride a duck.

11:00am Manage a train station.

11:30am Learn to write her name. (OK, Uncle V wrote it.)

11:45am Marching to the beat of her own drum.

12:00pm Her first slam dunk.
12:30pm Wait for her personal driver (Dad) so she can take her afternoon nap.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She deserves her life of luxury. The car picture is the best.

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it she needs to eat more too.

Sweeney Household said...

Oh, I want to live K's life of pure joy! Plus, I'd love it if people stopped & commented how cute I was every few minutes....

Darcee said...

I love all the pictures! She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Now that sound like a nice and fun day.

Why would she need a personal driver? She looks like she was doing good driving that hot red car.

M & S said...

Yeah, she does need to eat more. Can't help it, she has the skinny genes. ;)

Laura said...

Phew... I'm tired just reading about her very busy day. Looks like fun!