She'll have it all figured out next year!
At least she had the spirit of Halloween down (eating all the candy your parents will let you get away with).
Oh, she's such a cute ladybug! I still remember that great fish costume from last year. I'm with her on the M & M's!
she looks so cute. eko got the whole idea of putting the candy in the bag and taking the candy out 2 seconds later to eat it.
Love the family pic! She is one cute lady bug!
that last picture is the cutest! What a cute costume.
She looks so cute. At least she kept the Lady Bug on. And the fun of Trick or Treating is the candy. MnMs are very good too.
What a cutie. =)
She is such a beautiful "bug"! I love the family picture.I love and miss you all.
oh what a cute ladybug! halloween is so fun i love the last picture. i love how the opu part is so full. just darling.
And she does bring good luck :)
I love her costume! To be honest, I find Halloween a little scary, too, K.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
She'll have it all figured out next year!
At least she had the spirit of Halloween down (eating all the candy your parents will let you get away with).
Oh, she's such a cute ladybug! I still remember that great fish costume from last year. I'm with her on the M & M's!
she looks so cute. eko got the whole idea of putting the candy in the bag and taking the candy out 2 seconds later to eat it.
Love the family pic! She is one cute lady bug!
that last picture is the cutest! What a cute costume.
She looks so cute. At least she kept the Lady Bug on. And the fun of Trick or Treating is the candy. MnMs are very good too.
What a cutie. =)
She is such a beautiful "bug"! I love the family picture.
I love and miss you all.
oh what a cute ladybug! halloween is so fun i love the last picture. i love how the opu part is so full. just darling.
And she does bring good luck :)
I love her costume! To be honest, I find Halloween a little scary, too, K.
Post a Comment