Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Traditions

One of our family traditions in New England is visiting Salem, Massachusetts in October. It is the perfect way to celebrate the Halloween season. This year we gathered with friends for breakfast at Red's and explored the historic town. K loved running around the seashore with her balloon and throwing rocks into the ocean. It was the perfect way to start our holiday weekend.








8 comments:

laree ulynn said...

Sherene!
I can't believe I won't see you every sunday now! I feel like I'm moving to college a year too early. At least we still have blogging!

Shauna said...

Hey Sherene,
Thanks for the help this morning at TJ's. I'm sorry that I didn't have more time to talk. You'll have to let me know your work schedule, we'd love to have you and K over to play.

Cami said...

How smart to tie a green ballon on her. Then she can't sneak off into the crowd as easily. Gotta love the Salem!

wilde1 said...

I had something funny to write but passed... We miss you guys. Happy Halloween.

Dorey said...

She looks so cute on the beach with her green balloon. I love Fall there it is so beautiful! =)

Linda said...

Fall. The one thing I miss on the mainland (besides you guys of course). Looked like K enjoyed her outing as usual. Our little outside girl.

Crystal said...

That looks like so much fun! When Chenoa saw K's balloon she started yelling. She's crazy for balloons! ha;)

Melanie said...

I miss the Fall in New England! Great pictures!