Fall is one of the most beautiful times in New England; and we'd like to think that K is one of the most beautiful girls in New England. So... combine the two together, and here's what you get.
One of our friends out here, EP, takes wonderful pictures and we've now had her take our family pictures two autumns in a row. Thanks EP!
I am SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! I love the fall but we always miss it. we left boston before the fall began and after the fall ended here in utah. so I'm so sad. but your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. she is getting so big.
Jealous!!! You'll never see Hawaii looking like that in the fall. Oh the things we envy. The simple things in life. Beautiful pictures. I must agree that Kaiava is one of the "beauties" of New England:) Keep them pictures coming! We love the updates:) Lia
i always love your pictures!! beautiful, beautiful family! i'm kinda hoping we move out to the east coast for sam's law school. boston is my favorite place. :)
Beautiful pictures! I miss the fall-weather, colors, falling leaves etc. The only fall we experienced was in Utah and I miss it :). I was my favorite season! Kaiava is too cute! When are we seeing her again (and you two :)?
Beautiful pictures, beautiful season, beautiful people! I miss you all. Wish we could take K on our little outings with Evan and Paige. That would be a blast!
All of New England is absolutely beautiful but Vermont is still my favorite. I love all the pictures and you ALL look GREAT especially granbaby! Keep them coming!
I really love the pictures.You guys look like you guys are having so much fun. You guys look so beautiful, the fall looks so beautiful, and I love the pictues. I miss seeing the Fall in New York. That is one thing Hawaii does not have.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
13 comments:
wow, this pictures are absolutely fabulous. Im part of a beautiful family.
I am SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!
I love the fall but we always miss it. we left boston before the fall began and after the fall ended here in utah. so I'm so sad. but your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. she is getting so big.
Jealous!!! You'll never see Hawaii looking like that in the fall. Oh the things we envy. The simple things in life.
Beautiful pictures.
I must agree that Kaiava is one of the "beauties" of New England:) Keep them pictures coming! We love the updates:)
Lia
i always love your pictures!! beautiful, beautiful family! i'm kinda hoping we move out to the east coast for sam's law school. boston is my favorite place. :)
I love it! Sadly, we missed the fall leaves this year. I thought I'd have time...but nope! You all look so great!
beautiful family pics! i agree. kai'ava is a beauty. she looks so pretty in all the pictures!
Beautiful pictures! I miss the fall-weather, colors, falling leaves etc. The only fall we experienced was in Utah and I miss it :). I was my favorite season! Kaiava is too cute! When are we seeing her again (and you two :)?
Very cute! I love K's little outfit. =)
too cute! who's the gruff looking Hawaiian guy :)
Beautiful pictures, beautiful season, beautiful people! I miss you all. Wish we could take K on our little outings with Evan and Paige. That would be a blast!
Those pictures look great! K's outfit is super cute.
All of New England is absolutely beautiful but Vermont is still my favorite.
I love all the pictures and you ALL look GREAT especially granbaby!
Keep them coming!
I really love the pictures.You guys look like you guys are having so much fun. You guys look so beautiful, the fall looks so beautiful, and I love the pictues. I miss seeing the Fall in New York. That is one thing Hawaii does not have.
Post a Comment